Now more than ever many scammers are taking adavantage of this Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic to scam people. We would like to share a few security related reminders to make sure you stay safe during this pandemic.
- Beware of people sending you fake text messages to trick you into giving them your personal information.
- Never give away information like your password, account number, or Social Security number through the phone. You must verify you are talking with the right entity.
- Beware of promises like free prizes, coupons, or gift cards.
- Beware of messages clamining they’ve noticed some suspicious activity on your account.
- Pay attention if they send you a fake invoice and encourage you to immediately contact them.
- Verify messages claiming there’s a problem with a payment you recently made.
Remember to follow all guidelines given during this pandemic. Feel free to contact us with any questions or service requests!