The elections are only a few months away, and we want encouragement everybody to register. Is important to make your voice heard! No matter who your party or candidate is, go out and register. Before you do so, we would like to share the requirements to be able to vote if you live in Nevada.
To register in Nevada you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Have attained the age of 18 years on the date of the next election.
- Have continuously resided in the State of Nevada, in your county, at least 30 days and in your precinct at least 10 days before the next election.
- Not currently be serving a term of imprisonment for a felony conviction.
- Not be determined by a court of law to be mentally incompetent.
- Claim no other place as your legal residence.
Contact us with any questions or service requests!