Nevada’s COVID-19 Response Team Update
In an effort to keep our community safe and informed, we would like to share the following data from the Nevada COVID-19 Response Team.
This is a chart of the most current information as of Thursday, August 6. Nevada has now completed a total of 666,990 PCR tests since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following is a list of the most current information as of Thursday, August 6:
- The cumulative test positivity rate is 10.3% and the daily test positivity rate is 16.5%.
- For the most recent 7-day period, cases are growing at 962 new cases per day.
- According to Cage, data continues to suggest a slowing of growth rates related to both new cases and hospitalizations.
- Currently, 1,117 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized in Nevada as of Wednesday, August 5.
- Statewide hospital occupancy rates are averaging 77% for all patients, adult ICU occupancy is averaging 71% for all patients.
- About 44% of ventilators are in use statewide for all patients.
Remember to follow all guidelines given during this pandemic. Contact us any questions or service requests!
Source: 8 News Now Las Vegas.